In order to achieve our mission, we constantly seek out the best talent, people who know how to work in a team and who also show initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm. People who are pragmatic and able to work towards their objectives, bringing added value to the position they will be called to cover.
This is the reason why the selection process in Menarini begins with a clear definition of the responsibilities and personal characteristics deemed best ( most appropriate) for the position, after which we proceed with a screening of the application forms received and the identification of the most appropriate ( suitable) potential candidates. The candidates included in this short list will be called for a series of individual interviews, starting with the Human Resources Department and followed on by the heads of the various departments for which resources are being selected.
A FEW TIPS TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION MORE EFFECTIVE
The means through which you first present yourself is your CV and for this very reason, it needs to be clear, concise and drawn up with due care and attention.
Some tips you might want to consider:
- Specify your educational and professional experience starting with the most recent. This will help those who are reading your CV to identify, at a glance, any possible ties (connections) between your educational and professional career and the position for which you are applying;
- Check and update your contact information, always stating you home details, in addition to your place of residence;
- Remember to include the final mark of all the qualifications attained, always specifying the maximum top mark (e.g. 108/110);
- Clearly highlight achievements, strengths and distinctive characteristics;
- State your current level of knowledge and fluency in foreign languages, adding any certificates achieved;
- Do not write more than two or three pages, a summary of just the most important information makes your application easier to assess;
- If you wish to apply for a job opportunity on our website, please give us your consent to the processing of your personal data by checking the appropriate box in the application form